Aqua-Tite® Green Water Repellent
AQUA-TITE® GREEN is a premium grade water repellent with Silicone as its active ingredient. AQUA-TITE® GREEN is available in quarts, gallons, and 55 gallon drums.
Unlike most other available water repellents, AQUA-TITE® GREEN meets all known country, region, state and area regulations for VOC.
Utilizing Silicone, which is the premier water repellent available, AQUA-TITE® GREEN now gives you unrivaled performance, all while being very easy to apply.
Please click here for a material safety data sheet for AQUA-TITE® GREEN.
Here are instructions for properly applying AQUA-TITE® GREEN or click here to download a copy.
- Before applying AQUA-TITE® GREEN, please find a well-ventilated area. Make sure the fabric is laying on a clean and dry surface. Avoid prolonged breathing of vapor or skin contact. Solution is combustible so DO NOT apply where there are open flames.
- It is best to wear gloves and eye goggles when applying AQUA-TITE® GREEN.
- Fabric must be clean and thoroughly dry before treating. DO NOT apply on damp or wet fabric. Remove dust and dirt by brushing.
- AQUA-TITE® GREEN can be applied by spray, brush or roller. For best results, use the sprayer that comes with the product.
- Place the nozzle 15 to 20 inches away from the fabric to be treated with AQUA-TITE® GREEN. Apply evenly and thoroughly and avoid runoff. Spraying less than 12” away or applying too much AQUA-TITE® GREEN will likely cause runoff. Also, white streaks may appear. This is an indication that too much AQUA-TITE® GREEN has been applied. Applying too much AQUA-TITE® GREEN in one application actually degrades the performance. Also, do not allow the product to pool on the fabric.
- It is best to cover and protect all areas not intended for treatment from overspray and runoff. It is NOT recommended to apply AQUA-TITE® GREEN while the fabric is in use covering something. This includes boats, cars, motorcycles and other items.
- After treatment, allow the fabric to completely dry for up to 48 hours. DO NOT allow the treated fabric to be exposed to moisture, dew or rain until the fabric is completely dried and cured. Perform this step in a well-ventilated area.
- Keep container tightly closed.
- This product is harmful if swallowed. Keep out of reach of children. If ingested, do not induce vomiting. Call a physician immediately.
- As always, fully read the label instructions before use. We hope this helps you get the most out of AQUA-TITE® GREEN. Thank you for using our product.